|Theatre producers and concert organizers alike know it - the shape of
the stage is a big and important part of the way the audience
experiences the performance. An event, a debate or a seminar is also a
performance where the setting is all too often forgotten.
The Rival Hotel has
made a note of this and is launching eight different scenography
packages that customers can rent. The customer makes a choice and
adjusts the setting to their own corporate style with the choice of
furniture, light and sound. The most advanced scenography solutions have
been produced by interior design bureau Inne.
- In the rate for the lounge a white, dimmable light is always included.
big screen of 4x3 metres is included and can be used for image
projection according to suggestions below (for instance, an image of a
picture or a symbol).
- Lighting that colours the stage and beams
of light on a backdrop and screen is charged. Fee
for a light technician doing the settings is charged for a minimum of
three hours. For moving light, a technician is required during the whole
- Light from the theatre into the stage (fixed) is charged per day.
- Technician may be hired per hour.
- All rates exclusive VAT, will be added with 25%.